This is a legal agreement between the purchaser of the vectors membership and Signmax.us. By downloading any vectors from Signmax.us, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement.
Signmax.us retains ownership and copyrights of all licensed vectors. Upon the download of individual vectors the customer is granted a non-exclusive, non sub-licensable right to use the vectors royalty-free according to the following terms and conditions.
Depending on if you purchase a standard, or an extended license, you have the right to use, or modify our vectors according to the following:
You have rights to use or modify any of our vectors:
- Personal projects (design/ software/ applications)
- In prints for packaging (cd covers, gift wraps etc...)
- In advertising prints (posters, flyers etc...)
- In websites as part of design
- Incorporated into merchandise for sale (T-shirts, mugs, posters etc...)
You do not have rights to:
- Redistribute/resell/lease/license/sub-license or offer free downloads of our vectors in their present form or in a modified form to any third party
- You are not allowed to use our vectors in electronic bulletin boards/ or other type of websites in downloadable format.
For any resealable web applications or software programs you should not include our vectors as an additional attachment to boost your software sales or for any other purpose.
Providing additional vectors to customers will be considered as a redistribution of our vectors which is not permitted by us.
- Incorporated into websites or software for resale or distribution.
NOTE: Signmax.us reserves the copyrights and ownership rights of all the vectors downloaded from this website. We reserve rights to change the prices of our vector membership without notice and at our sole discretion.
Signmax.us will not be held responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our vectors. If we find anyone guilty of copying, stealing, reselling, leasing or renting our vectors, all Signmax.us licenses will automatically be cancelled and they will be liable to legal action.
If there is any doubt as to a permitted use, please contact email@example.com.
Refund Policy: No refund will be offered on membership once sold. We reserve the rights to make changes to these 'terms and conditions' without any prior notice at our sole discretion. Any such changes will reflect on this page.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide SignMAX' Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SignMAX.us site;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
SignMAX' Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org