Welcome to Signmax.us Forum
WinPCSIGN BASIC - PRO Welcome to Signmax.us Forum

<  WinPCSIGN Software  ~  BMP and or Image SubMenu / Vectorisation sub menu missing ??

cliveinlondon
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quote
I have Funtime Scrapbooking and all the literature, tutorials etc even help file when i do a search for "center line", show a bmp or sometimes image vectorisation submenu which includes center line vectorisation; I DO NOT HAVE THIS and do not appear to have it or other submenu items for vectorisation anywhere else (except the photo cut, which I have found but I want the center line option) - why is this - does latest version not have center line option and if so why not ? I'm confused. Please excuse me if I'm being dense which is always possible! Also with the contour cut wand do I have to click on add path after each selection to do more than one contour selection as opposed to clicking all my selections and then clicking add path when I've selected everything I want - am I doing something wrong - Lastly with the Tools Funtime Scrapbooking Update; when I click on this and look for update I get a message saying cannot read registry - also on Registry Tool which I used to check when couldn't update; although it just has one entry for Funtime, it says more than one listed(?) and to choose - HELP! I'm sure once I get into the program more I'm sure it will be fantastic as I hear such good things about it but right now I am stuck and its frustrating Smile
Ivan
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quote
We have an free update to download now.
http://www.funtimescrapbooking.com/ftsb_updates.html

cliveinlondon
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quote
I had sent an email under separate cover on the same issue before I read this - so you're going to reinstate a feature you took out - begs the question why it was taken out in the first place even if it was an improvement why remove it altogether before inmprovement is ready - I'm totally confused - I just need to use the center line function is all and I need it urgently