Welcome to Signmax.us Forum
WinPCSIGN BASIC - PRO Welcome to Signmax.us Forum

<  Training video of WinPCSIGN & Funtime  ~  WYSiWYG , how can I use this function?

Ivan
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for working on that image for me! As you've mentioned, the logo was made for printing. If your using a program like Corel and Ai aren't you always going to be faced with this problem? I guess what your saying is that it's better to use your program to start with the images because the logos are made for cutting. O.K....now what did you do to the Corel logo I sent you? I noticed that many of the lines are more defined, but that the shirt and pants are still thinner lines. Can I correct this to match the thickness of the other lines? I can't keep depending on you for my fixes! ^_^ So it would be best to know if possible what you did to my original logo that I sent to you....also when I selected Shape Menu and WYSiWYG and it ask for the Quality on Cutting Preparation (Low, Med, High)), what does that do?

Thanks again for your time and help! Steve.

Hi Steve, here is a training movie about.

Double click on the link below to watch it:
WYSiWYG function (video)

A vinyl cutting product, WinPCSIGN (TM) is a professional entry-level sign making software package designed for your shop.

Copywrith Entreprises Sign Max inc.