Welcome to Signmax.us Forum
WinPCSIGN BASIC - PRO Welcome to Signmax.us Forum

<  WinPCSIGN Software  ~  Problem with Winpcsign 14 pro

sotomig
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Mad I install the software and does not have any problem but when I go to cut the vinyl does not work. It didn't have any error (just don't work), i'm using a Mimaki CG- 60st cutter and Winpcsign 14 Pro.

Also I tried to use it in my laptop and does the same but all the text change to DEMO but still does not work.

I have the program working since 2003 in my pc, but I lost the hard drive (damage) and I get a new pc with windows vista, now I see that your software is not compatible. Then I installed the software other computer that I have that have Windows Xp pro and in this PC the software does not work.

What i'm doing wrong?
Tater
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like the drivers are not installed correctly... or ports are not set up correctly...

How are you connecting your plotter to the computer, are you using USB, Serial, or parellel interface...

Click settings, plotter codes...

Make sure your plotter is listed in the active plotter codes.

if you are connecting serial or USB, then select the COM port...
You can try the diffrent ports till it works.

If you are connecting Parellel, then more then likely its LPT1

or to find out exactly which port the plotter is running on, right click on the my computer icon, goto properties, then click the hardware tab, then the device manager... Click the plus next to ports, then it should show you for example, 'communications port (comX)' where x is the port number that windows recognized the plotter at...