A lightweight yet rigid board of moderately expanded closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
extruded in a homogenous sheet with a low gloss matte finish. This allows the ease of cutting with
a CNC without regard for grain. At half the weight of solid PVC, may be stapled, nailed,
riveted, glued, and thermoformed.
- The trusted brand leader by which all others are measured
- Lightweight yet rigid and durable
- Easily formed into just about any shape imaginable using wood and foam board fabrication techniques
- Heat formable and chemical resistant
- Superior dent and scratch resistance
- Signage - Interior & Exterior - Medium-term application life
- Signage - Structural
- POP Displays - Medium-term application life
- Exhibits & Kiosks - Medium-term application life
- Framing - Long-term application life
- & much more...